Thursday, July 23, 2009

Had a good, if not short ride last night after work. Was a bit pressed for time so I had to cut it to 9 laps at the campus in order to pick Iain up at 8. Eastbound leg felt really hard (slow). Felt like a nasty crosswind. Power was not exciting (159w entire/199w 20NP), averaged 17.2.

Felt a little off later with some cramp/twinge sensations in that spot by the left nipple. Had a nasty repeat of the same today at work that shook me up and got me thinking I might want to go get an EKG run. Trying to tell myself its dehydration/fatigue/meds/etc.

No time to test tonight on the bike, Iain's birthday and had to bring him to x-country practice.

Have remained quite disciplined about not snacking at night and keeping dinner on the frugal side. Weighed 229.5 this am. Hoping to be down around 220 before my (planned) visit to the cardiologist next month.

When I hit my 10 lb goal I'll reset that.

No comments: