Monday, May 9, 2011

Feels like spring.

Beautiful day today, I wish I could have spent it outdoors. Got about 9 hours of sleep last night and that felt damn good. My legs still felt like lead all day. Started my spin around 5:15 and kept it very relaxed. Was a bit surprised that my ass didn't ache from the last few days of riding. Quit at 6 and headed to kettlebell class.

Warm up was 1 lap run, 1 backwards. 5 double clean and front squat, 5 double snatch, 5 double clean and press.

1st workout was 15/12/9/6/3 2 hand swings, R & L snatch, goblet squat.

missing something here...

Finished off with 2 rounds of farmer's walk and kb burpees. Used 16kgs and did the overhead carry. 2nd trip around was much harder and I only made it about 1/4 of the way around before dropping to a regular carry.

My chain has been looking pretty nasty and I picked up a new Park chain cleaner over the weekend. Spent some time tonight before bed cleaning up my gummy drivetrain, now the chain, cogs and rings are all shiny and smell like citrus.


No comments: