Thursday, May 19, 2011

Wednesday's BodyPump session felt pretty good after taking Tuesday entirely off. I might have gone to yoga had I not been at work until 6.

I went back to 45kg for the squat track and although it was challenging, I got in all the reps and didn't suffer too badly.
Also used 45kg for the chest track and although I did get through it with all reps, the suffering was great.
Stuck with 45 kg for the back/glute/ham track and got through it ok. We were doing the version w/ 2 push presses after the clean and press and I don't think I could've handled more weight.
I used 20kg again for the tricep track and it isn't getting any easier. We did the ultra-challenging bicep track and I started with 15kg, I went down to 12kg at one of the breaks.
No options for the shoulder track, for lunges I used the same 12kg setup I finished biceps with. No options for the ab track.

Thursday kettlebells.
Started with a lap then a set of 300 swings. Got them all in 1 set with a 16kg bell. Used the same bell until we got into clean & press. Next we did a bunch of tabata rounds;
1 arm swings-10 rep goal for 20 seconds,
exchanges-10 rep goal for 20 seconds,
2H swings-12 rep goal for 20 seconds.

Clean and press 1- 5 - 1 R & L (20kg),
Clean and front squat 1 - 5 - 1 R&L (20kg).

Farmers walk - 2 bells (1 lap)
Waiters hold 1 bell (1 lap) (20kg)

Goblet squats, 15 seconds on/off.

40 minutes of spinning.

No comments: