Thursday, March 10, 2011

Pretty busy week so far. Tuesday's yoga class was really good and I worked up a great sweat. I didn't have any extra time so I went home right after class.

Wednesday I dragged myself out of bed early and made it to BodyPump. I'm really happy with how I'm progressing with the shoulder, tricep and ab tracks, but I'm still really weak on lunges.

Tonight I felt really tired before heading to the gym. Spent an easy 20 minutes on a bike before kettlebells. Viv took the night off and Jason ran the show.

Warm up was 30-20-10-20-30 swings and air squats with 1 minute rest.

Reviewed the press, worked 1 to 5 to 1 L/R clean and press.

Held double bells racked and worked double press.

Did 21 rounds (tabata) of 4 snatch, 3 rack, 2 thruster L/R IN 20 seconds 10 second rest.

4 rounds of 10 goblet squat, 10 burpee, 10 squat-jumps. This sucked. A lot.

Some stretching.

Last 45 minutes of spin class.


No comments: