Wednesday, October 21, 2009

This week isn't exactly going according to plan. After riding Saturday I took Sunday off due to extreme fatigue and Monday was not much better. Last night I felt better, having gotten 8 hours of sleep but didn't ride until 10:30. That screwed my sleep schedule, but the ride was productive. 22+ miles, entire: 186w avg/188w NP, 60 min peak: 190w avg/192w NP @18.9 mph. That's pretty damn encouraging for me. Also got some lifting in at work and a few sets post-ride.

My weight is doing the mid week bloat thing which pisses me off. At this point its unlikely I'll see 208 this week (plan) and my weekly average is hovering around 212.

I keep thinking about a new bike, road: IF Ti Crown Jewel, mtn: hardtail 29er. It might be nice to have a mountain bike to do some off road stuff, maybe even some racing. Got a good look at Thaddeus' new bike lights. These things (DiNotte) are super high quality. The flashing red rear light nearly induced a seizure. When I hit the lottery I'll have to grab a set.

Made the mistake of reading a few posts in the cyclingnews forum. The LA haters are really obnoxious. I have to like Lance now for no other reason than there are so many douchebags that hate him for stated reasons that make no sense.



No comments: