Friday, October 16, 2009

Quite a busy week. Finished week 13 at 210.5 (.5lbs > plan) which was a minor miracle given the mid week bloat ; ). Serves me right for eating out 3 days in a row. Monday night I had a pretty decent ride while Thaddeus hung out. Tuesday we headed up to the peaks (long route ; ) ). Wednesday we hiked from Adk Loj to Avalanche Pass via Marcy Dam and back. Felt really good on the hike and even the steep sections were no problem, of course my legs are still hurting. Thursday I was back at work but didn't ride after fencing and tonight I ate dinner late enough I didn't feel like it.

Tomorrow I need to hit it good! Weighed in this morning at 210, which gives me a net loss of 25 lbs. If I can stay on track I'll be under 200 lbs for my birthday.

I'll shoot for 80 miles next week.

No comments: