Sunday, October 25, 2009

I guess I'm going to have to redraw my weight loss plan as the curve is flattening out. I suppose I could up my calorie burn or reduce my calorie intake, but it seems easier to keep things constant and observe the results.

Week 15 ended at 212, about 4 lbs over the plan, but the average weight was down a pound from the previous week. My current average is 211, but I'm not seeing a low-end number close to the stated weekly goal. To help matters, Sandy decided to bake some molasses cookies yesterday and they're really good.

Last night I got my planned ride in, but it was way late (10:45) and I screwed my sleep schedule again. My ass is dragging royally today and I'll need a nap before tackling today's ride. The ride was just over an hour and averaged 194 watts over the entire workout, 196 watts NP at 19.0 mph. 60 minute peak power was 196 watts average/197 watts NP at 19.2 mph. If I find the recent speed increase to due to a worn rear tire (reduced tire diameter) I'll be really disappointed.

Got in a few sets of wide grip bench presses afterward.

No comments: