Sunday, October 11, 2009

Playing catch up tonight. Ended week 12 at my target of 212 lbs, but my average for the week was close to 213.4. Close enough to claim victory. Had the weekend off from running to XC meets but the siblings were all in town to put Dad's ashes to rest. Friday, Saturday and Sunday wound up as restaurant outings so I hope I haven't set myself back to badly. Yesterday's session on the KK was pretty damn good and I put up power numbers better than any previous ride on the trainer.

Entire workout (1:04+) was 192w avg/197w NP, 60m peak 195w avg/198w NP @18.3 mph. Finished just in time to get cleaned up and run out to Yip's. Had almost no time today to do anything for me, so here it is 11:30 and I don't feel like working out now.

Went out yesterday and bought some new shirts and a pair of pants. Slid into a 36 waist nice and easy. XL shirts are too baggy now.

New goals: Lose 8 lbs in 4 weeks, target weight 204.
Log > 80 miles/week.
I need to come up with a lift schedule that does 4 or 5 days/week.

No comments: