Friday, October 2, 2009

I don't feel like I got much accomplished this week. Work really sucked and it kind of drained my energy. I only rode Monday night after fencing and I'll ride tonight but my heart isn't really in it. Didn't hit the gym this week at all either.

On a more positive note, I ended week 11 at 215.5 lbs, just a pound over the plan, but my average weekly weight was 215 even, so that's consolation. Weighed in this morning at 213.5. 212 will be my lowest weight since 1996. '96 was the second year I got back in to cycling although it was mostly mountain biking. Saw both the GP and Cardiologist this week with nothing but good news and congratulations.

I let myself get very short of sleep one night which effected me for a couple of days, so I need to pay attention to that given this time of year when I feel more like hibernation. I'm planning on doing some hiking this weekend regardless of weather to break the routine. I'm thinking about trying to do some XC skiing this winter if we get enough snow locally.



No comments: