Monday, February 25, 2013

At the moment I don't know where my weight is. I was at a 'record' low a week and half ago when I weighed in with Judy, although my morning weight had bounced up a couple of pounds from where it had been for days. The next night we ate out at a Moroccan restaurant and while the food was really good, mine was loaded with salt and my weight bounced like 6 lbs. 

Judy wants me to change things up and get serious about adding cardio volume. I'm dropping Tuesday wods out of my schedule to allow me to do only cardio during the day although I'll still hit CE in the evening to bench and either squat or do accessory work. 

Today is Tuesday and I haven't ridden yet. Need to get on the KK and do it.

Last week I hit 432.5 x 3 for my last squat set. I wouldn't say it felt light but it didn't feel really heavy. The 3rd rep was the cleanest and fastest of the set. I did box squats on Sunday and the weights weren't as heavy as last time at CE but they felt really hard. Yesterday we did Kalsu and my legs were shredded. Today the tendons feel a bit sore so I doubt that I'll squat heavy tonight.



  

No comments: