Saturday, April 21, 2012

Well, I've been back in New York since March 7th. While it feels great to be back and working at Genius Industrial Solutions, I managed to pack on ~35 lbs since the 1st of the year. Dear God.


I haven't been back to kettlebell class yet, but I anticipate doing that soon. I had my first session this past Friday with a trainer and she is going to help me me with diet and workout planning. Here is her website. Judy would like to see me on the paleo diet, which is a nice coincidence because I am starting the crossfit on-ramp session on Monday.


Judy measured my RMR at ~ 3100 kCal/day which surprised the hell out of me. Just goes to show how badly I was overeating to pack on that much weight so quickly. 


Not much else to report. Will check back in soon.



No comments: